Dental Implants in Grand Prairie
Definition of Dental Implant
A dental implant is an anchor placed into your jaw in place of a tooth root. Post-implant, the root can hold either an artificial tooth or a bridge, making both a permanent part of your mouth. Once in place, they are not visible and not removable. Our titanium and titanium alloys made implants have been proven safe in many of their medical uses including joint replacements.
5 Advantages to Dental Implants
– At Affordable Dentist in Grand Prairie, our greatest concern is getting your beautiful smile back and a dental implant can help you win just that. With us, be assured to have a great procedure at an incredibly nominal price.
– Dental implants give you the liberty to eat all foods without restrictions. For instance, eating hard foods, or the ones like apples and corn on the cob, that require unusual biting patterns will never be an issue.
– You will no longer have to worry about missing teeth. You look great and your perfect smile will help you gain confidence.
One Time Only
– Unlike dentures and bridges, implants are permanent fixtures and can never decay. You will have no reason or need to work on them again.
No Bone Loss
– Bone loss that occurs due to missing teeth is a painful condition and contributes to various unpleasant procedures. Fixing your teeth with implants is one stop-solution to bone loss from prevailing.
Lose No Other Teeth
– Bridges are usually filed down your good teeth on either side of the missing tooth/teeth. The surgery lets you not only to lose the already missing teeth, but you also become vulnerable to losing two more teeth in order to create anchors. The process of surgical anchor involves no other teeth.
Start Enjoying Your Favorite Food Again
With dental implants from Affordable Dentist In Grand Prairie, eat apples, lettuce and corn with confidence and comfort.
Missing tooth ceased your smile before? Keep all your worries at bay and laugh and smile your heart out during conversation. Get the spark in smile that you’ve always wanted or, have lost before.
A Permanent Tooth Restoration Solution
Dental implant is the only replacement for your missing tooth. If restoring root of lost tooth is neglected, the bone tends to get defunct leading to unwanted situations, including expensive and painful procedures to compensate.
Never Lose Rest of Your Healthy Teeth
Unlike traditional techniques of bridge restoration, dental implants do not involve the damage on two naturally healthy teeth necessary to fill the gap of a missing tooth.
Long-Term, Natural Solutions for Your Tooth Loss
We all understand how crucial it is to take care of our teeth. Regardless, we are unable to avoid losing at least one to tooth decay, gingivitis, or injury. In such situations, would you know where to turn for a solution?
If we go by the traditional book of dentistry, almost all patients have been forced to choose bridges. Not anymore! The advancement of procedures has reached a peak where you can opt for a new alternative that offers stronger, longer-term solutions for missing teeth.
When you visit Affordable Dentists in Grand Prairie for your implant needs, you can count on restoring your bright smile with implants that will stand the test of time.
So, What Are Dental Implants?
Let’s put it simple: Dental Implants are replacement tooth roots that offer a foundation for replacement teeth, restoring your smile with a natural appearance that cannot be often obtained from other dental replacement solutions.
Generally, they are made of strong, lightweight and bio-compatible titanium which are typically used in bone implants and joint replacements, offering a long-term solution for your oral health at the same time.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Dental Implants Over Other Options?
There are countless advantages of choosing traditional dental implants over other options including:
– One of the best benefits of getting dental implants is that they look and feel exactly like your natural teeth. No one will ever be able to notice the difference.
– Implants make it easier and simple to speak, eat and are more comfortable than using dentures. The result: you will never have to worry about them falling out or causing discomfort.
– If you did not know, bridges tend to impact the surrounding teeth in a negative way. The implants, on the other hand, help all of your natural teeth stay intact and unaffected. Implants are, in fact a significant improvement for oral health in contrast to traditional teeth replacement solutions.
– While bridges, crowns and roots provide temporary solutions, implants are built to stand the test of time. Your implants can last for the remainder of your life, provided proper care is administered.
If you’re interested in discussing dental implants as an option for your missing teeth in Grand Prairie, TX, contact the team at Affordable Dentist in Grand Prairie today at 817-200-7086 or schedule a consultation for the long-term solution you’ve been looking for!